Note: All Bible verses quoted throughout this Web site and in the magazine articles are published in the New International Version (NIV) unless specifically stated otherwise.
1. We believe there is one living and true God who is infinite, holy, perfect, and the all-powerful Creator (Genesis 1), Redeemer (John 3;16) and Ruler of the universe (1 Chronicles 29:11-13).
2. We believe God is a Trinity, that is: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19-20, John 14:25-26, Deuteronomy 6:4, Luke 1:35, Acts 7:55, Matthew 3:16-17, 2 Corinthians 13:14)
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. We believe that in his obedience to God the Father's will, in his incarnation and taking human nature upon himself, he was born of the Holy Spirit and the virgin Mary. We believe Christ is the Messiah and is the same yesterday, today and forever. We believe he died on the cross for the salvation of man, was raised from the dead with a glorified body, appeared to his disciples as the person who was with them before his crucifixion, and that he ascended into heaven where he is now at the right hand of God. We believe he also now dwells in all believers as our living and ever-present Lord. We believe he will return in power and glory one day to judge all people and consign unbelievers to hell and believers to heaven for eternity. (Colossians 2:9, John 10:30-33, John 14:6, 9, 24, John 16:28, John 1:1-3, Luke 24:44-48, 2 Peter 1:1, Colossians 1:15-17, Mark 2:7,1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, Romans 14:12, Ephesians 2:8-10, Philippians 3:9, Colossians 2:11-14, 2 Timothy 1:9, Titus 1:16)
4. We believe that the Holy Bible is divinely inspired by God, and the entire Scriptures (both Old and New Testaments) are for teaching, reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness (2 Timothy 3:16, 1 Peter 1:20, Acts 1:16, Mark 12:36, 1 Thessalonians 2:14, 1 Corinthians 2:7-13, Hebrews 1:1, 2 Corinthians 3:11, Romans 13:9).
5. We believe the Bible teaches that salvation is offered freely to everyone and that the only condition for salvation is acknowledging and accepting Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, confession of sin, and repentance of sins (a turning from sin toward God). We believe that all have sinned, but that salvation was provided; that salvation is by faith not by works; that salvation is through God's mercy and not anything that we can earn. (Romans 3:23, 1 John 1:8-10, John 3:16, Romans 5:6-8, John 14:6, 1 John 4:10, John 3:36, John 8:24, Romans 4:1-5, 9-10, 1 John 1:9, 1 John 3:6-10, Luke 13:3, John 1:12, John 5:24, Acts 16:31)
6. We believe that every person's life is important to God and, therefore, also important to all Christians. (John 3:16)
7. We believe Jesus Christ commanded all believers to share the gospel. (Mark 1:15)
8. Christians are not perfect, but we believe a Christian's lifestyle and behaviors change after truly professing faith in Jesus Christ. We believe Christians' are called to live a lifestyle by faith and in harmony with the teachings and example of Christ. In doing so, we witness to others through interactions in our relationships and through people observing our lifestyle and hearing our words. (James 2:26, John 13:15, 1 Timothy 4:12)